Hiring a Room
1. If you are thinking of hiring a room we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Wendy our Hire Officer to confirm that that we can accommodate your requirements and check availability.
Mrs Wendy Walker
25 Downs View
Bradford on Avon
Telephone: 01225 863492
2. Please read the United Reformed Church Standard Hire Agreement.
Click Here for the Hire Agreement
Please see Note 1 below regarding Safeguarding and Note 2 regarding insurance.
If you are a group, organisation or business we advise that you carry out your own activity Risk Assessment.
3. Please print and complete Booking Application Form Part A and send to Wendy.
Click Here for Application Form Part A
4. Wendy will confirm acceptance of your booking by completing PART B
of the booking application form and sending it to you and confirm access arrangements.
Click Here for Booking Confirmation Part B
5. Your hire commences.
6. For longer term hires the application to hire will be renewable
on a 6 monthly basis.
1) Safeguarding - A safeguarding policy must be followed. If the hirer wishes to use their own safeguarding policy it must be submitted for agreement. Otherwise the United Church Bradford on Avon Safeguarding Policy will be used. Click Here for our Safeguarding Policy
2) Insurance - Please refer to clause 34 of the Hire Agreement.
3) Covid-19 - The safety of those using our premises is extremely important to us please read our Covid 19 Risk Assessment Halls document below.
UCBoA Health and Safety Policy - Click Here
UCBoA Fire Risk Assessment - Click Here
UCBoA General Health and Safety Risk Assessment - Click Here
UCBoA Covid 19 Risk Assessment Halls Click Here
UCBoA Covid 19 Risk Assessment Worship Click Here